The home planet:
(also called home base)
- The home base can not be conquered, only destroyed. If it is destroyed, the player whose home base was destroyed is destroyed, but flaks and factories are back on the starting level.
- The home base leaves the map if a player is inactive on the map for more than 15 minutes.
- The home base spawns as randomly as possible on the map near Alliance bases.
- The home base spawns in the same place as before, unless there is no room (for example, a vehicle or other base is there now) or too far away from the bases of other alliance members. The latter happens especially after an alliance change.
- The home base is always on the home map. The home map can be changed in the setup menu, and this also moves the home base to another map.
- Certain spaceship classes can only be built by the home planet (especially small budget spaceships)
Changing your home map:
You can change your home map, if:
a) You have only 1 base on all maps (only the home base)
b) You have only 1 base on your home map (only the home base) AND more than 10 bases on another map. In that case, you can change your home map to the map where you have more than 10 bases.
example: Map123 is your current home map and You have only the home base on Map123 and you have 15 bases on Map321, then you can change your home map to Map 321.
(also called solid planets or solid bases)
Planet Capture Help Sites. Planet Capture is a real time strategy game, that you can play directly in your browser. | DITOGAMES | Imprint | Planet Capture Game Link
- Allow the construction of larger spaceships